International standards with local appliance
While aspiring to European standards and innovative approaches to legal practice, we are essentially a Russian law firm and know how to apply the best international legal practices in local conditions.
Working with clients all around the world
Our local expertise as a national law firm and the global experience of our extensive network of international partners mean we are able to work with clients not only in Russia, but also in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. This gives us a unique opportunity to adopt the best Russian and international practices in projects all over the world.
Identifying unique characteristics in every business
We devote a great deal of attention to the distinctive characteristics and unique features of each business and each project, providing individually tailored and smart solutions to meet all the client’s requirements and expectations.
Real estate & construction
The real estate and construction practice of Maxima Legal unites a group of specialists in different areas of land, urban planning, investment and civil legislation. The main goal of the practice is to identify all possible legal and operational risks emerging for investment and construction activity, as well as the structuring and support of different transactions of our clients.
Our services within the practice include:
- legal support for complex development and construction projects at all stages, from development of urban planning and concept design documentation to commission of properties
- carrying out legal due diligence for acquisition of real estate or entering into investment projects
- structuring and support for transactions in real estate and construction
- legal advice and opinions on construction and real estate transactions
- legal advice and establishing a competent position in relations with public authorities
- drafting of regulations and compliance reviews of draft regulations for the real estate and construction industries