International standards with local appliance
While aspiring to European standards and innovative approaches to legal practice, we are essentially a Russian law firm and know how to apply the best international legal practices in local conditions.
Working with clients all around the world
Our local expertise as a national law firm and the global experience of our extensive network of international partners mean we are able to work with clients not only in Russia, but also in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. This gives us a unique opportunity to adopt the best Russian and international practices in projects all over the world.
Identifying unique characteristics in every business
We devote a great deal of attention to the distinctive characteristics and unique features of each business and each project, providing individually tailored and smart solutions to meet all the client’s requirements and expectations.
Our company has gained considerable experience in representing clients in bankruptcy procedures, including highly-complicated and landmark cases.
We provide legal assistance to both debtors, creditors or insolvency administrators and to any other parties participating in insolvency proceedings. Our clients include major banks, investment companies and market leaders.
We can represent clients in transnational insolvency in Russia or abroad, and advise on foreign law issues regarding insolvency.
Our advice in insolvency includes, in particular:
- preliminary legal analysis, assessing the appropriateness to submit an insolvency application and development of strategies for insolvency procedures
- drafting and filing insolvency applications with the court
- representing the interests of creditors, debtors or other parties participating in any insolvency proceedings
- legal support for insolvency administrators
- search of debtor’s property in Russia and globally, participation in the sale of such property
- representation of clients in transnational bankruptcies in Russia and abroad
- advising on any Russian and foreign law issues regarding insolvency.